About Thinks

Sometimes good thinks happen and sometimes bad thinks happen. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Some thinks need immediate action and some thinks may remain as thinks forever. Thinks can be angry and heated. Thinks can be joyful. Thinks should never be cold.

These thinks are linked to many other wonderful thinks and I like to attribute these.

These thinks do not necessary reflect those thinks of my employer.

Think long, think on.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A year today

Thank you to all my visitors - I was going to write something pertinent but it's school holidays and time to do some Real Life stuff and spend my time with people F2F.

So I'll leave you with these guys...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blogoversary. The masses, well me, demand (or at least politely request) that you keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete